I have no concerns.  I am not a member of the IPMC, just an interested
participant in the conversation.

On 7/11/21, 11:25 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Daniel, Justin, IPMC,

    Are you happy with the answers to satisfaction? Do you have any other
    questions/concerns, or can we continue with the IP clearance vote?
    It has been three weeks since this thread, while the Apache CloudStack
    PMC has passed the vote to accept donations in April 2021. If there
    are any, can you advise by the end of tomorrow?

    Regards.

    On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 10:56 AM Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

    > Hi Justin,
    >
    > Yes that's right, there's no 3rd party code in the latest codebase/tags
that is being donated. And yes, the large commits that brought the 3rd party
code in vendor directory have been all removed too.

https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/commit/4db2f701592b5af74376f5b138624bff75763152)

    >> So what you are saying is that all of those large commits have been
removed? What I would be concerned about happening is if a large amount of 3rd
party code incorrectly gets an ASF header on it. There no issue with 3rd party
code in the repo but it must be clearly marked, have the correct non ASF header
and its license compatible with the Apache license. Looking at the repos all
headers are ASF ones, is there any 3rd party code in the donated code?