Hi Justin,

Please see Daniel's email on the commits that introduce the vendor
related codebase. Sharing the links of the two commits from Daniel's
email:
https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/commit/07febb7a6ba78e27224b37ad41e23bc4634b18b4
https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/commit/29c9bb4593b98f47add0c3eb69253290fe02a893

However, if you compare the changes in above commits against the
repositories being donated the "vendor" directory does not exist now
in both the repositories being donated:
https://github.com/xanzy/go-cloudstack
https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack (for example
vendor removed in this commit -
https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/commit/4db2f701592b5af74376f5b138624bff75763152)

I personally don't agree with Daniel's remarks that each and every
commit of the git repositories must be checked and pass IP clearance,
which is why I suggest instead of the git repository (with history) we
can just import the codebase tarball/source using the git tag source
as these tags/heads don't have the vendor codebase (i.e. the 3rd party
codebase not written by the contributors):
https://github.com/xanzy/go-cloudstack/releases/tag/apache-license-2.0
https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/releases/tag/apache-license-2.0

I look forward to IPMC's advice, thanks.

Regards.