Hi all,

I have had a look at the code in question. And I have to admit that I agree
with the Wayang folks.

Yes ... it's about 10 lines of "code" initializing an array-like data structure
... even if there might be a patten regarding the line lengths. It's not a
simple substitution of letters, but the resulting graph has a different
structure.

I wouldn't consider this something really being a violation of any copyrights.

I mean ... the code fragment in question is:

                new char[]{'B', 'D'},
                new char[]{'C', 'I'},
                new char[]{'D', 'F', 'B'},
                new char[]{'E', 'H', 'D', 'K'},
                new char[]{'F', 'A', 'B'},
                new char[]{'G', 'A', 'B'},
                new char[]{'H', 'A', 'B'},
                new char[]{'I', 'A', 'B'},
                new char[]{'J', 'G'},
                new char[]{'K', 'H'}

This is neither anything I would consider an algorithm, nor any form of
notation, that I would see as being problematic.

So I hope I'll be able to find some time today to do my vote on this release
... I would expect it to be a +1 considering the states the prior RCs have been
in.

Chris