Hi,

I don’t understand what is the current problem because what was “copied”
was the image that was transcripts to OUR representation. Then the element
that can be claimed as “copied” is the information inside of the OUR
representation. When we change the content of the graph the Wikipedia
license stop applying because the graph is totally new and its not related
to the previous one. If you are requesting to change our representation/or
change the way to provide the input to the test, we can do it, but for me
it doesn’t make any sense. Because the content that was “copied” is not
there any more. Also as Daniel mentioned the element claim as copied is an
image that in current code does not exist any reference to it, and
obviously the code looks similar because we are using OUR representation of
the graph.