Hi,

Honestly I don’t get it. Same techniques are used in Apache Spark and Apache
Flink, as example. How’s that working?
We referenced the Wikipedia article as a documentation how page rank works. Why
should this violate the ASF policy? The algorithm looks exactly as is it is
[1], means the only fix would be _not_to use it?

1 -
https://towardsdatascience.com/pagerank-algorithm-fully-explained-dc794184b4af

Best,
 —Alex