+1

PR for the NOTICE [1] includes the changes Justin suggested, will be fixed in
the next release. Agree with Daniel, the node creation is a common technique in
the data science community and does not represent code, it is representing a
procedure to create nodes. Therefore the use of this procedure seems compliant.

1 - https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/pull/37