On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:53, Paulo Gaspar wrote:
> [...]

Me to. POI doesn't seem to have anything to do with XML and FOP is
essentially a renderer for a XML dialect right ?

POI are codecs for reading different office formats in java. Sounds much more
suited to jakarta than xml ... but even then it does seem to be out of scope
- what the hell has it got to do with serverside technologies ? But then
again I have no problem with this ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete