That's true of most anything these days. Jakarta products use Xerces,
and XML product use Ant.

It just sounds like there is already strong support on XML, so perhaps
it should be proposed there first.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/