on 1/4/02 12:00 PM, "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2) Related to POI.  As long as they know the current state of Jakarta and
>  can make an informed decision, and meet all the criteria described in
>  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/newproject.html, then they have my +1.
>  After all, what good is it to have published criteria which omits
>  important "details" like "Jon will block if he feels that Jakarta is
>  fucked up today"?  ;-)

Sam...not even funny... I never gave a vote so don't put words into my
mouth.

>  Oh, and Stefano's stewardship more than sufficiently meets that
>  particular criteria in my book.

Yea, after I wrangled it out of him. This whole fucked mess would have been
averted if Stefano had simply stepped up and said he would take stewardship.
Multiple times, I said that that was needed and it *finally* got stated by
him. So, shall another ballot be cast based on the latest information?

-jon