on 1/8/02 3:13 AM, "Peter Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so would collaboration on a web framework
>
> Pete

This happened a long time ago (May 2000) on the PMC list:

When Craig originally proposed Struts, I -1'd it. He assured me that he
would be willing to collaborate together on Turbine and Struts (see the
Third point below), so I changed to a +1 based on that point alone (there is
another message where I made that clear).

Needless to say, Craig lied. So, don't give me anymore shit Peter. I'm tired
of it.

-jon