* "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Order...but that's about the extent of it ;-).  Putting the page up
| would of course excite RMS people into a frenzy, but who cares (I have
| mail filters).  If people want the info, let em have it.

It doesn't need to be a bashing of the GPL. It would be better to a have
an objective comparison that explains the differences in terms of what you
can and cannot do with each license. For some organizations the GPL might make
for sense than the ASL and vice versa. One license only become better
than the other when you look at the actual objectives for the given product.

--
Gunnar Rønning - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/