Pier Fumagalli wrote:
On 19/2/03 21:31 "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is not a convincing enough argument to make me change my point of view.

    Pier
Fair enough.

I think it is fair to interpret the paragraph you quoted

> The PMC is responsible for the strategic direction and success of the
> Jakarta Project. This governing body is expected to ensure the
> project's welfare and guide its overall direction.

as the PMC *collectively* not the PMC members *individually*. A bit like saying the government is responsible for running the country. That doesn't mean every minister will have expertise in every portfolio (using the political lingo of the country in which I reside). I know in reality that many ministers have no expertise at all but this is just an analogy :-)

Conor