Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Greg Stein wrote, On 04/07/2003 1.24:

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 04:22:10PM -0400, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

To that extent, I'd say it is an XML project.

There is another more simple rule. Who has shown that they want the project most? Apache.XML. Then let them have it.

However, I think it is mostly
up to the XMLBeans community to ask for one or the other. If that PMC says
"okay", then everything is fine. (and no... PMCs are not allowed to meet at
sundown to duel for an arriving project :-)

No? ;-P

If XML.Apache is willing, as it seems, to cater for this project, I'll wait for a vote from them, an ACK from the Bea guys, and start preparing the hatcher :-)

I'm happy to invest some time in helping XMLBean get throught the incubator -- speaking with my XML PMC and ASF member hat on.

Ted