Privet!

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:01:57 -0400
(Subject: RE: Apache != HTTPD (was Issues with XMLBeans proposal))
"Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > What if some one/a group of people were to form a watchdog group
> > > that would bring to the attention of [that] they should infact
> > > use 'Apache HTTPD' instead of just 'Apache'.
>
> > If you want to raise awareness of such an "Apache wide" fact, don't
> > do it in a "java only" place like Jakarta.
>
> An Apache Software Foundation newsletter, as an outgrowth from the great
> work on the Jakarta newsletter, would provide an overall picture of the
> scope of the ASF's projects, and should help to naturally dispel the Apache
> == Apache HTTPD image.

"The Apache Newsletter" will be published from next month, and sure
the image * Apache == Apache HTTPD * will gradually diminish.

At the same time, IMHO, HTTPD members are better to take it into
consideration when they publish the [announcement] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I saw "[ANNOUNCE][SECURITY] Apache 2.0.47 released" titled mail from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... this is not good, because I had to edit the
article to make a change at site/elsewhere.html :D

Da Svidanya.

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])