On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 05:32 AM, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

the image * Apache == Apache HTTPD * will gradually diminish.

At the same time, IMHO, HTTPD members are better to take it into
consideration when they publish the [announcement] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I saw "[ANNOUNCE][SECURITY] Apache 2.0.47 released" titled mail from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... this is not good, because I had to edit the
article to make a change at site/elsewhere.html :D

The biggest problem with Apache != httpd is saying the name when you are talking (out loud) to people about it. I mean "We use h-t-t-p-d" just takes too long to say. "Hutpud" sounds absurd.

-Brian