On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:32 +0200, Patrick Lauer wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 11:33 +0200, Grobian wrote:
> > Maybe user-rel should, together with GWN bridge this problem by keeping
> > the source of news anonymous?  Just to use it as teasers of what kind of
> > things are being done in Gentoo's kitchen?
> > Of course this only holds for new projects like in your hypothetical
> > example.
> GWN has a section "Future Zone" where any Gentoo project can announce
> new ideas, roadmaps or previews. It is not used that often, but if
> anyone wants some testing of a pre-release version or some user feedback
> on ideas ... just tell the GWN :-)

I'm about to reply to your e-mail in a second, and then I may grab you
to discuss a couple of these things. That cool?
And from what you're saying it sounds like provisions are already in
place from GWNs side and thus convincing you to work with us on this
shouldn't pose a problem! Excellent!

Christel