Zac Medico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted [EMAIL PROTECTED],
excerpted below, on  Sun, 03 Aug 2008 01:57:52 -0700:

> I don't like RESTRICT=tarballs because I don't think it's clear enough.
> I think we should go with RESTRICT="live-sources". Maybe it doesn't fit
> your convention, I'm pretty sure we already have other RESTRICT flags
> that don't fit your convention. How about "primaryuri", for example?

Well, it's obviously the sore thumb sticking out, but that doesn't mean
we "otta" make it two sore thumbs! =8^)

In any case, just because I'm supporting what may be a compromise doesn't
necessarily mean I support the convention one side was arguing, as the
second-person "your" (whether singular or plural) would indicate.  I'm
more or less neutral on that, personally, only supporting it here as a
way to work with the people for whom it seems to be an issue.
Personally, if it comes down to the "It's a list of flags, called
'RESTRICT' only due to historical reasons" argument, so be it.

(Said as a user who contributed one live ebuild now in the tree, and uses
a few others.)