On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 06:49:36AM -0500, Dale wrote:
> Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> >
> > Again, not all of us are willing to migrate away from a separate /usr
> > partition, least of all when that is being "imposed" by some people
> > trying to "shove" their pet projects to others and when we don't agree
> > with or acknowledge the arguments.
> >

> +1

Add another to the list of folks who disagree with this and with the
approach being taken.

I don't blame gentoo devs per se, but I do feel like this is being
forced down everyone's throats without any regard to the *nix philosophy
of having separate /usr which has worked for years, and if people would
fix their bugs correctly would continue to work.

William