The problem with the isohybrid approach is that it doesn't support UEFI booting
and this is why I wouldn't recommended as a feature in catalyst. However, this
should be documented somewhere so that users know its possible without having
to follow the liveusb guide which is probably outdated by today's standards.

likewhoa