Hi,

Would it be possible to have some switch (e.g. --style=legacy) that
controls this new vs. the old behaviour?  Would perhaps allow
applications that parse the output to work via setting this in the
global opts.

In addition, much like the colour map, how do you see this change in
light of eclasses, init-scripts, etc. that also use the same scheme as
Portage at the moment?  Would you expect to change those too at some
point?

Final question, am I understanding correctly that normal lines are not
prefixed with something?  Would it be, for consistency, alignment, and
certainty of selecting rows something to use a prefix for those lines
too (assuming they aren't at this point)?

Thanks,
Fabian

--
Fabian Groffen