On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:39:34 +0000
Ernie Schroder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Who really cares here on the Gentoo Users List what another's personal > politics
> are? I don't want my perception of another list member to be
> clouded by personal feelings regarding his beliefs. As far as I see,
> Linux is apolitical.

Thank you!  No global politics and no religion, please!  This is a technical mailing
list that doesn't need to be cluttered with unrelated issues, no matter how important
they are or how strongly we feel about them.  There are many mailing lists and
newsgroups where these topics are more appropriately discussed.

--
Bob Boyken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]