Not that easy!

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:48:10 +0300
 raptor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I expected somethin like :

query installed pkgs and look at distfile is there some old files that can be safely deleted.. :"))
list them or directly remove!

You can remove anything from the distfiles directory. It will just download them again. You could check the world file or use qpkg -I to list the installed files or epm (I think that's the utility) as in epm -qa.

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:16:54 +0300