Bottom posting that are not very severely trimmed > /dev/null

Please understand that bottom posting in many email readers is severely
painful, just as the same as top posting can be in others - there's a
reason why top posting is so popular!

This comes up regularly, and if memory serves me correctly, top posting
is actually the more correct method by history, but not by much

It can create an almost religious argument - live and let live please!

You can bottom post, thats fine, just understand that many of your
messages will not get read ...

BillK