I am having a big problem. I am developing a new software program and now
transferring the development from other boxen that compile and run the progam. On
my new gentoo system I get the following:

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] silverwareIDE # scons. scons:
Reading SConscript files ...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
Unable to install "registry/libregistryD.so" as
"/usr/local/silverware/lib/debug/libregistryD.so"[Errno 18] Invalid cross-device
link scons: *** [/usr/local/silverware/lib/debug/libregistryD.so] Error -1
scons: done building targets.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] silverwareIDE #

  I have tried to run fsck from within grub but no go, & tried to get into run
level 3 to run in single mode. Obviously I am misguided here, can anyone tell me
how to fix this. I am using resiserfs on all partitions except /boot -> ext3.

cheers
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287