From: Angel Gabriel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 5 September 2003 6:38 PM
To: GenToo Mail
Subject: [gentoo-user] Future of linux...

Imagine this sales pitch between MS, and Linux.

MS Guy to director of finance in big company:
Yes, we have a team of 60 developers activly working on our office suite

Linux Guy to same:
We activly have 20k people devloping OUR office suite

MS Guy to director:
We have a support service that is very low cost, and out telephone staff
are specially trained to answer and question

Linux Guy:
Our support is free, from the people that actually write our software,
not from people that are trained to answer support queries

MS Guy:
Our software is avalible in most retail outlets

Linux Guy:
Out software os avalible anywhere with a net connection

MS Guy:
FINE, go get linux then!!!

If only this happened in every major industry, linux would take over!
--
*****
Not everyone is touched by an Angel....