Angel Gabriel wrote:
> Linux Guy to same:
> We activly have 20k people devloping OUR office suite

We have 5 people writing our office suite, we don't do any testing in house
and ship everything that compiles, there are 20k dedicated Linux users who
download our software and test it for us, sometimes a couple might look at
our source code and fix things.

> Our support is free, from the people that actually write our software,
> not from people that are trained to answer support queries

We don't actually factor support into our software, we like users to help
each other. So instead of speaking to a trained expert in a call centre who
will be able to answer any question you may have, you can engage in
discussions with several pubescent l333t kiddies on our mailinglists. If
they cannot help you, RTFM - M$ DR0NE!

> Out software os avalible anywhere with a net connection

Although we would rather you ordered it on CD as we're in financial
difficulties with all the leechers costing us a fortune in bandwidth.

Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key