I found the solution to my gimp printing problem in the forums. For
some reasom, gimp is looking for libgimpprint-4.3.18.so and I had
only version 4.3.21.so. Creating the symlink below has solved the
problem. Is this a bug?

ln -s libgimpprintui-4.3.21.so libgimpprint-4.3.18.so

Ernie

--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free