--- Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I said nothing of the sort, my answers were correct.
> My original post to you was a copy and paste of an answer I gave to someone
> else, which I stated. Those instructions also clearly stated where dnscache
> was going to get answers, the forward lookups for my internal domain and
> reverse lookups for my internal IPs.
>
> In a second post, clarifying the first, after you questioned it I said:
> > If you don't want, or need, a dns server all of your own then you will have
> > nothing to tell dnscache about, and completely forget about tinydns. Just
> > leave the @ with the root servers in and it'll go off to the internet for
> > any query.
> How much clearer should I be?
> You didn't fully understand, I corrected.
> I apologies if I was a bit too verbose, but I didn't give an untrue or
> incorrect answer.

I've re-read through the postings. I am still left with the same conclusion which
isn't your
fault. Its how I've interpreted your email. I asked a specific question within a
statement and I
was left with the conculsion that TindyDns did have something to do with my setup. It
didn't and
you were'nt saying it did. But with the way I interpreted your response, It sounded as
though you
were saying that TinyDns did in fact have something to do with my setup.

My apologies.

Joshua Banks