On Wednesday 26 November 2003 23:10, Michael Spohn wrote:
(B> > The sandboxing is what you turned off earlier. After a failed bash
(B> > emerge, try going to /var/tmp/portage/bash-<version>/work/bash-<version>
(B> > and then running ./configure and seeing what happens. If it's not a
(B> > problem with sandboxing and you have a /bin/sh symlink then I have no
(B> > idea what is wrong, though.
(B>
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED] bash-2.05b # ./configure
(B> bash: ./configure: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied
(B
(BIf "head -n 1 configure" gives you "#/bin/sh" then there is a problem with
(Beither the symlink /bin/sh or the executable /bin/bash. Your running from
(Bbash, so I suspect the symlink is missing or pointing to the wrong file.
(B
(BJason
(B
(B--