Hi All

I'm new around here and I'm hoping someone may be able to help me with a
problem I have.

I recently bought a Shuttle SN45G
(http://us.shuttle.com/specs_access.asp?pro_id=279), which has an "North
bridge - NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400, South bridge - MCP-T" chip-set.

I have tried a number of different Linux distributions, but most of them,
including Debian 3.0, Slackware 9.1 and Gentoo 1.4 won't even boot from the
installation cd. I've managed to install Mandrake 9.1, but that failed on
first boot. I've installed Red Hat 9.0, but that  refused to boot after the
first day. I've also installed SuSE 8.1, but that was horrible to use and
didn't appear to want to online update .

As I said above I couldn't get Gentoo 1.4 to boot. I've also tried the
latest Live CD, but that won't boot either. Has anyone managed to get Gentoo
(or any other distribution) working correctly with my chipset?

Thanks!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer