Dan Egli said:
> I am trying to emerge KDE. But everytime I do it starts compiling
> arts  which then dies in the conifg script saying unknown STL
> type.
> 'configure: error: "no known STL type found - did you forget to
> install  libstdc++-devel ?"'

There is an open bug (I don't have the number on hand) that suggests
you re-compile gcc to fix this. I'm doing that right now, but it
takes some time so I don't know if it will work... anybody else do
this yet?

-Eric

--
arctic bears - email and name services
25 email [EMAIL PROTECTED] CA$11.95/month