On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, The awesome and feared Ciaran McCreesh commented thusly,

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:31:44 +0600 (LKT) Grendel
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | My dear arachnid, how do you explain the above widely respected
> | benchmarks.
>
> Respected? Heh.

Respected...Just search for XFS+ext3+reiserfs benchmark and it comes on
top of goegle. Just shows how many people referenced it.

Well you have a problem with the tests they have run, then please tell us
what they did wrong and we can ask them to improve.

> | namesys.com has some more benchmarks related to ext3 and reiserfs.
>
> In other news, Microsoft has benchmarks comparing Linux and Windows.

Reiser has a good tool for benchmarking filesystems, lets give him credit
for it. Besides if he were cheating he would make reiser perform better
than ext2 in all the cases, which he doesnt.

Bye,
Grendel

--
Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)