On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:31:04 +0000, Tony Boom wrote:

> > Device Drivers-> Multimedia devices -> Video for Linux -> Video for
> > Linux -> BT848 Video for Linux -> compile that as module
>
> Spox, I know your trying to help and I do appreciate it very much but I
> don't know any other way of saying... "I don't have BT878 Video for
> Linux as an option". It is NOT there, anywhere!

BT878 is the audio side, isn't it? You need BT848 for video. An option
won't show up in make menuconfig if its dependencies are not set. In this
case, you probably don't have I2C enabled.

The easiest way to find where to set the option, and what it depends on,
is to run make menuconfig, press / and type in 'bt848'. It Tried this on
two machines and it showed the location of the BT848 setting on both, even
though it didn't show up in the options on one of them because I2C wasn't
enabled.

--
Neil Bothwick

Love is grand. Divorce is a few grand more.