On 5/13/05, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This should do it, but it's a QAD kludge I haven't tested.
>
> cat /var/lib/portage/world | while read p; do  [ $(qpkg -I -nc -q $p | wc -l)
> -eq 2 ] && echo $p; done

Thanks. If I can trust the results then it reduced my world file from
235 lines to 109 lines. (slow program...) However I no longer see any
of Gnome, KDE or fluxbox so I'm not sure it's right quite yet. No idea
what else is missing or exactly what to put back in.

To do the depclean -p step I'd need to take the output of this and
place it at the world file location I presume?

Thanks,
Mark