Hi Antonino,
on Friday, 2005-06-03 at 19:42:48, you wrote:
> This does not answer you question, but probably could be a partial
> solution: have you considered cloning the hd of the 'first' machine
> and then copying it to the hd of all the others? g4u for instance
> could be used for this purpose....

Yup, that's what I've been doing with the SuSE boxes so far: install
one, turn on auto-update via my own fileserver, then copy a compressed
image to the fileserver using dd, gzip and ssh, and from there to all
the workstations. The troubles don't start before you change anything in
the config...

cheers!
        Matthias

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages.       KeyID: 90CF8389
Fingerprint: 8E 1F 10 81 A4 66 29 46  B9 8A B9 E2 09 9F 3B 91