Dale wrote:

GIGABYTE GA-770T-USB3 AM3 AMD 770 USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard. The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't have a com port for my UPS. I guess a adapter will be found somewhere.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103675

I was diggin around for some more info on this mobo. I found this on the website:

Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.

This chipset is supported right? From what I found, it uses the standard SATA drivers but want to make sure. Searching with google returns some old problems but I couldn't find anything recent. Is it working fine now?

Thoughts?

Dale

:-)  :-)