Apparently, though unproven, at 21:03 on Thursday 09 June 2011, Dale did opine
thusly:

> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Sure, but I can use ln in my sleep.
> >
> > eselect OTOH, is something I always have to run bit by bit to recall the
> > invocation. That's just way too much effort for this here old git....
>
> I'm still not used to eselect and its options.  They are sensible but I
> just haven't got the hang of it.  I been practicing tho.  I do eselect
> modules list then go from there.  You are right tho Alan, in the end, it
> takes longer.  I bet it was supposed to save time too. lol

On the whole, eselect is a good idea, just some of it's modules are extreme.

eselect opengl and eselect python are just two examples of things I have no
idea how to accomplish manually

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com