On 05.07.2011 17:58, Dale wrote:
I was using autounmask to do this and it does just like you want. However, the last time I used autounmask, it was different. You may want to try that tho to see if it helps in some way.

The feature with emerge picks the first file I think in the directory. It is annoying as heck for sure. Since it is a work in progress, maybe they will change this weird behavior soon.

Then again, that is yet another option to have to remember too.  Jeez.

Dale

:-)  :-)
Thanks for the hint. Last time I tried it, it had problems (not removing files when the unmasking didn't succeed or something like that, I don't remember exactly). However, maybe things have changed for the better.