On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:07:08 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> > I think this system was designed by the previous owner of my house,
> > who put light switches inside cupboards.
>
> You're lucky, I got a booze cupboard build in front of the main
> distribution box.

What I failed to mention was that the cupboard was often in a different
room. The switch for the living room wall lights is still in the kitchen
cupboard, behind the pickled onions :-O

> I recall a time not so long ago when the kde print
> configure dialog was masked due to being 'broken by design'. Is it
> still that way?

I guess not, as you can now change the settings. It seems have been
upgraded from "masked" to "concealed".

--
Neil Bothwick

NOTE: In order to control energy costs the light at the end
of the tunnel has been shut off until further notice...