On 2012-01-11 11:51 AM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use Lastpass for my stuff. It is encypted locally but available
anywhere. It works pretty well.

Heard good things about it, but I prefer something that doesn't store the passwords anywhere, ever...

These things sure beat trying to remember a really strong password. My
bank and credit card passwords are off the chart.

Yeah, but what about those moron banks that only allow you to use lowercase letters - and only a max of 6 - for the password? I'm not sure if it as big a problem as it was, but I have changed banks over things like that, and told them why in the process.