On 2012-03-10, Andr??s Cs??nyi <sayusi.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to ask some help! I would like to use gmail smtp to send
> my email from my domain which is sayusi.hu, and the email address is
> sayusi.a...@sayusi.hu. Unfortunately, gmail smtp always overwrite the
> sender email address.

Indeed it does.  AFAICT, there's nothing you can do about it.

> If I would like to subscribe for a mailing list with this email
> address and the email is sent from my local machine the respond
> always comes to my gmail address which used to authenticate.

That's how gmail works.  It always forces the "from" address to be
your gmail account.  IIRC, there's supposed to be a way to set the
"reply-to" address to a different address as long as that address is
one of the one's you have "authenticated".

> I have tried to set up my gmail account but doesn't matter what the
> setup is the sender always will be overwrite. Do you know any
> solution for this?

I don't think there is a solution other than use a different SMTP
server.

--
Grant