On 11/03/12 16:41, Grant Edwards wrote:
On 2012-03-10, Andr??s Cs??nyi<sayusi.a...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I would like to ask some help! I would like to use gmail smtp to send
my email from my domain which is sayusi.hu, and the email address is
sayusi.a...@sayusi.hu. Unfortunately, gmail smtp always overwrite the
sender email address.

Indeed it does.  AFAICT, there's nothing you can do about it.

If I would like to subscribe for a mailing list with this email
address and the email is sent from my local machine the respond
always comes to my gmail address which used to authenticate.

That's how gmail works.  It always forces the "from" address to be
your gmail account.

It doesn't. It works OK here. I think the OP means the "Sender", not the "From:" address.