Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> Am Freitag, 9. November 2012, 19:00:12 schrieb James:
>> Time To build a new AMD system.
>>
>> What I'm sure of:
>> FX-8350
>> Gigabyte GA-990-FXA-UD3 mobo
>>

>> Suggestions on these hardware:
>>
>> Blueray RW (Vendor ?)
>>
>> DDR3 OC 2000 ram (4x8gig, 240) (vendor?)
>> ripjaw? Any fit or heat issues?
>>
>> CPU cooler (vendor-model?)
> doesn't the 8350 come boxed with a watercooling solution?

Nope.  It comes with a traditional air cooled heat sink, small one to
me.  I don't think I have ever seen a CPU comes with a water cooled heat
sink, not from the OEM at least.  Someone may sell one that is bundled
by a vendor or something but I have never seen one boxed from AMD.  I
don't keep up with Intel other than what I see posted here.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4904561&CatId=7339

Link if you are interested.  I picked that because it loads faster than
newegg. Is it just me or is newegg slow for everyone?  That and AT&T's
website is like pouring cold molasses.  o_O

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!