Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> Am Samstag, 10. November 2012, 01:42:54 schrieb Dale:
>> Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:

>>> doesn't the 8350 come boxed with a watercooling solution?
>> Nope.  It comes with a traditional air cooled heat sink, small one to
>> me.  I don't think I have ever seen a CPU comes with a water cooled heat
>> sink, not from the OEM at least.  Someone may sell one that is bundled
>> by a vendor or something but I have never seen one boxed from AMD.  I
>> don't keep up with Intel other than what I see posted here.
> well, here is an example: AMD FX-8150 boxed with a watercooler. It even has
> that AMD sticker on it:
>
>  http://www.alternate.de/html/product/AMD/FX-8150/982738/?tk=7&lk=3834
>
> ;)

Well, now I have seen one.  Thing is, it's not in the USA where the OP
is or me either for that matter.  Heck, I'm not even sure what the
language on the page is.  I just wonder why they don't offer that in the
USA?  Lots of people in the USA use water cooling so it would likely sell.

I like mine with just a bare chip.  I always buy my own cooler anyway.
I don't think I have ever used a OEM cooler.  Well, I used the one that
came with my new one as a door stop for a while.  lol

Thanks for the link.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!