on 01/29/2014 03:36 PM James wrote the following:

> Once the newer kernel series come out, the newer versions
> of a series (usually) slow way down on being delivered.

Not necessarily, if some devs are maintaining a series as "long term",
which, I think, is the case for the 3.10.X series (if I am not wrong).

> Maybe a wildcard with the kernel series name in  your "world"
> file might work.

Yes, maybe.
And that's why am I asking.

> At some point, the long kernel series revisions are usually
> only about tweaking a few given features.

And bugs.

> If that is your
> situation, dig into the kernel sources, read the docs and
> find the guy hacking on that option. Many will add additional
> testers, if you know what your are doing.

My situation, is not so complicated hopefully :P

> Alternatively, run a cron job where you manually query
> the gentoo-sources can parse out what you wnat by
> kernel series number, and then mail that to yourself,
> if it is all that important....

That would be another option, for another "manual" way.
Thanks for the idea though.