Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 September 2023 20:59:04 BST Dale wrote:
>
>> Is there a way with the keyboard to switch to a desktop above 10?  Even
>> if it just switches up one at a time, that would work.  Say switch to 10
>> and then keep hitting a set of keys to go to 11, then 12, then 13 etc
>> etc.  Eventually, I get to the one I want.
> You can set up a key combination to switch one desktop to the right and
> another to switch one to the left. It's under Shortcuts, where you select
> KWin, then scroll the right-hand panel down to Walk through Desktop List,
> where I've put what used to be the default value: CTRL-ALT-right. Then down
> one to the next entry and enter CTRL-ALT-left. The defaults are left blank
> nowadays.
>
> Then, under Virtual Desktops set Navigation Wraps Around.
>
> HTH.   :)

I found it.  Kwin was the key I was missing.  I did check the wrap
around, it was already set to wrap.  Still, now I know it will since I
checked it.

This is going to help a lot when the plasma thing decides to take a
short nap.  I suspect that if I reset to a blank KDE config and started
over, it would work like it should.  It's been a few years since I did
that and I really need to give it a fresh start.  To be honest, it might
fix a few quirks I'm seeing at times.

Thanks much.

Dale

:-)  :-)