On Sunday, 1 October 2023 01:17:12 BST Dale wrote:

> I found it.  Kwin was the key I was missing.

Yes, I had to search for it too.

> I did check the wrap around, it was already set to wrap.  Still, now I know
> it will since I checked it.
>
> This is going to help a lot when the plasma thing decides to take a
> short nap.  I suspect that if I reset to a blank KDE config and started
> over, it would work like it should.  It's been a few years since I did
> that and I really need to give it a fresh start.  To be honest, it might
> fix a few quirks I'm seeing at times.

Well, what with switching between stable and testing systems from time to
time, I do it fairly often - create a new user account, that is. The process
has become much easier since I started using my LAN server as an IMAP host,
the way it's meant to be. It saves a lot of work in recovering my email
history.

> Thanks much.

Pleasure. It's a nice change not being the one asking for help.  :)

--
Regards,
Peter.