Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> Am Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 10:47:31PM +0100 schrieb Peter Humphrey:
>> On Saturday, 30 September 2023 20:59:04 BST Dale wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way with the keyboard to switch to a desktop above 10?  Even
>>> if it just switches up one at a time, that would work.  Say switch to 10
>>> and then keep hitting a set of keys to go to 11, then 12, then 13 etc
>>> etc.  Eventually, I get to the one I want.
>> You can set up a key combination to switch one desktop to the right and
>> another to switch one to the left. It's under Shortcuts, where you select
>> KWin, then scroll the right-hand panel down to Walk through Desktop List,
>> where I've put what used to be the default value: CTRL-ALT-right. Then down
>> one to the next entry and enter CTRL-ALT-left. The defaults are left blank
>> nowadays.
> Also note that a good while ago Plasma switched from using the Alt key to
> the Super key for everything Window-managerial. So these days, if you create
> a new user from scratch, it’s Ctrl+Super instead of Ctrl+Alt.

Looking at my keyboard, I have a key that looks like a Microsoft thing.
It looks like a window that is moving and I think is sometimes called a
Microsoft key and might be called the meta key in Linux.  I have that
key on both sides of my keyboard space bar.  I have another key only on
the right side between the Ctrl and the flying window key that looks
like a document with a mouse pointer on it.  What are these keys called
nowadays?  Is one of those the super key you mention?  What is that key
with the mouse pointer on it called?  I don't recall ever using that key
for anything.  Don't know if it does anything either but it might.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)