Am Samstag, 7. Oktober 2023, 14:42:48 CEST schrieb Nuno Silva:

> I'm not sure it's fair to say it'll be easier in the webforum. [...]

I think everything has its advantages and disadvantages. I suggested the forum
because there are also some Gentoo developers active there. If a problem
requires several different experts (because I don't know everything either)
it's certainly faster and easier there than here. I would also like to
emphasize that it was only a suggestion.

> It is worth it mentioning the issue there, though, as somebody there who
> is not reading this list might know what is going on.

I am one of the moderators of the forum and therefore read every new thread

;-)