On Friday 13 January 2006 05:58, Holly Bostick wrote:

> Kill those, and  Mozilla may well start. Whether your problem will be
> solved is another question, but we'll come to that, if not.
>

> HTH,
> Holly

That would make sense.  I killed the processes that were running and still get
this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # ps aux | grep mozilla
root     15724  0.0  0.0   1572   484 pts/6    S+   06:11   0:00 grep mozilla
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # su dale
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / $ mozilla
Xlib: No protocol specified

xdpyinfo:  unable to open display ":0".
No running windows found
Xlib: No protocol specified

(mozilla-bin:15746): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
mozilla-bin exited with non-zero status (1)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / $

Still no workey.  My reinstall does sound windozy like but it also reminds me
of Mandrake 9.1 too.  I just don't know where to start is all.  It seems I'm
dieing a slow death.  I'm wondering about a hard drive or something too.
Maybe it is going out and messing up some files.  I dunno.

Any more ideas?

Dale
:-)